Kimchi Kombucha Bloody Marys
- 1/2 cup of kimchi
- 2 oz. of kombucha
- 1/2 a lime, juiced
- 1 tsp of grated ginger
- 3 ounces of vodka
- 10 oz. of organic tomato juice
- 1 tsp of coconut aminos
- 1 tsp sriracha hot sauce
- 1 cup of ice
- Salt, pepper, & paprika to rim the glasses
- Nori seaweed snacks for garnish
- Grate ginger, juice lime, and add kimchi, ginger, lime juice, vodka, tomato juice, aminos and hot sauce into a blender or magic bullet. (Wait until after blending to add the kombucha, as it is slightly carbonated and will fizz up.)
- Stir in kombucha.
- Salt your glasses and assemble your garnish, using a piece of kimchi and a piece of seaweed on a toothpick.
- Fill your glasses with ice and pour the cocktail.
- Bite into the garnish, take a sip and enjoy!