Curtido and Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 cup of curtido + more for garnish (sub kimchi if you prefer)
- 1/3 cup of mayo
- 6 strips of bacon
- 1/4 cup of green onions + extra for garnish
- 1 TBSP chopped cilantro
- 1 TBSP of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Bring water to a rolling boil
- Drop in eggs, boil for 9 min
- At 7.5 min add TBSP of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Put in ice water after 9 min
- Cool for 4 min and peel
- Slice in half, separate yolk
- Chop curtido, mash yolk, bacon, mayo, chopped cilantro.
- Fill whites with mixture and garnish with green onion and curtido carrot slice.