Mint Hot Chocolate
- 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 squares of Ghiradelli’s dark chocolate mint squares
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of coconut coffee creamer
- Mint to garnish
- *Use cocoa nibs to make a dairy free recipe
- *add a cinnamon stick while melting for extra spice.
- The key to this recipe is buying the mint chocolate you like
- Add chips, mint squares, almond milk, and creamer in a saucepan on low
- Let all the chocolate melt slowly
- Whisk in the pan to create a little foam and garnish with some mint leaves!
- This will make 2 standard sized coffee cups of hot chocolate.