Pasta with Bellwether Ricotta and Cherry Tomatoes
- 2-4 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- 2-3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup mixed chopped herbs - basil, parsley & chives
- 1 1/2 cups Bellwether Ricotta
- 1 lb cooked pasta
- Saute garlic and cherry tomatoes in 2 T olive oil over medium heat until tomatoes soften, about 5-8 minutes.
- Toss the tomato/garlic mixture with the cooked pasta, add more olive oil if necessary.
- Add the herbs and the ricotta in small spoon fulls, toss gently.
- Adjust seasoning with olive, salt and pepper. Serve immediately, serves 4-6